12/23/12

Christmas Cheer!

Since I hurt my back a couple of weeks ago, all I really wanted for Christmas was a pain free, moderately long run.  Today I ran 8 miles at 8:15 pace with Zac.  Although I felt a little winded at times I will consider this my Christmas gift. Well, my 2nd Christmas gift.

I brought along my new Garmin 910xt. My first Christmas gift.  I'm thrilled with this new gadget so far. Not only does it track all of my running and biking data, it also tracks all of my swim intervals, strokes, and inefficiencies. It tells me when the sun is going to rise and when it will set!


Friday night I got to see most of my running buddies at Rose's house. Another Christmas gift.  After a few drinks we talked mainly about...... sex.  I suppose talking about sex gets easier as we get older. Not much talk about running that's for sure. We had a ball. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

GetBackJoJo said...

Hey! We talked a little about running... remember at the beginning? :)
Merry Christmas, Mel!

Blog Archive