12/19/09

Crystal Ball 2010

This is my last post for 2009.

Yes, I am vain. I can't help myself.  I'm going on 45 and feel like, well, I work really hard to stay in shape so I'm going to show off.  Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.. hahahaha..

2010 is the year that I sign up for my first Ironman. I know I mentioned this already but this is a huge step for me.   Only last year I was not "feeling it".  I am now "feeling it" in a huge way. I now know that I can and will complete an Ironman.  All of my training for 2010 will be geared in preparing me for an Ironman in 2011.

2010 I'm going to have huge PR's  in the Halfiron.

2010 I'm enjoying training more because of my vast knowledge I've gained over the past year. ;)

2010 I am living my life how I want to live it not how I think I am suppose to live it. (i.e. if I need to sleep in due to training, I sleep in, even if it means I don't get to work until 9:30).  We only live once.  Better make it fun.

2010 I'm so thankful for everyday that I and my loved ones stay healthy and happy.

7 comments:

Jennifer Harrison said...

YES! Way to keep perspective and your life FUN and doing what you want to do! GREAT Pic too, Melissa! You look super!

cheryl said...

I like your 2010 philosophy - enjoy!

Teamarcia said...

Looks like a very exciting year ahead! Hot pic too!

GetBackJoJo said...

Yep, you're a goddess all right! I love the title! Vain Triathlete!! haha! So awesome!
You're going to have a great IM in 2011!

Running and living said...

You look amazing! And what a great attitude!

Ange said...

Love your picture!!! You're looking amazing!!! Great goals for 2010!!! and how exciting to be prepping for the IM. You'll love it.

TriGirl Kate O said...

Thanks for the comment on the blog--always great to "meet" a fellow Jen athlete! Some of us are (Julia, Molly McN, and I) are considering IMMoo in 2011...

Blog Archive