9/20/08

We are ready! #165

Tomorrow is the Dover Sprint Tri. I have gone over everything I could possibly think of to prepare myself and my equipment to the best of my ability. It is suppose to be only 50 in the morning but the water will be 70 degrees. Should make for an interesting transition to the bike. :)

My nerves were getting to me this morning but now that I have gone over everything in my mind a couple of times and I am more relaxed. As a matter of fact I can't wait to hit the hey. Going to Bertucci's at 6 for some pasta and red sauce. Then it's home to watch TV with Fergie. Kathy is away until 10:pm at her sister Karen's bachelorette/bachelor party. She will hopefully have some energy left to get up at 5:30 am to eat, haver coffee, then to drive me to Farm pond at 6:30-6:45ish to drop off my bike.

The logistics of this race a little weird. You have to drop your bike off, drive back to the shuttle, set up your bike/run transition then be shuttled back to the pond to start the swim. I have no idea how I will get my swim suit back after I leave it at the pond. I guess the race directors will handle that.

That's it.. here's hoping for a great race!

2 comments:

Ange said...

Good LUck tomorrow!!! Great job on the last few races too. I've been catching up with people finally...sorry to be away.
Hope you enjoy the day adn it's not too cold!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive