7/18/08

It Ain't Over Till It's Over

OK, it's only been a couple of days since I lamented about taking time of. So I am now feeling, well, good. I had a great run with Jeff W. this morning.. 6 miles at 8:30 average. A decent pace for someone who hasn't been training very hard. I have also been taking good care of my health.


Lost 3 pounds
Cut hair really short (maybe not health related by should make me go faster ;)
Started doing weights and core exercises a few weeks ago
Chiropractic Adjustments since June 1st


Sooo, today I'm feeling like I want to do the Dover/Sherborn Tri in September. It's short enough where I could get in the biking and swimming during the week while at home. I will give it the weekend to decide and if I'm still inspired I will sign up next week.

1 comment:

maria conley said...

Melissa, I think you should do the Dover/Sherborn Tri. You are in such a great shape, that this tri would be a walk in the park for you. Keep on training, this is part of who you are.

Blog Archive