4/19/08

I hope this works

I have about two months to get my swimming up to speed so that at least I won't be last out of the water. My friend Mary recommended the "total immersion" book and cd for learning how to swim. I am grateful because I already like how the new technique feels. The small issue I have is that I am usually only good for about 10-20 minutes of reading per day. Althought it's an easy read, I do not tend to read a lot at night. This means I have to get through this book and apply all the drills that are before me in two months. Not only that, but I must master the drills before I actually incorporate them into actually swimming long distances. It's a journey that I am happy to be on. This triathlon is going to be very interesting regardless of the outcome.

No comments:

Blog Archive